SQLCOINS [Skript 2.2, skQuery, MySQL]

Script SQLCOINS [Skript 2.2, skQuery, MySQL] 1.0.000

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hey, i have all installed and connected to mysql no errors but if i check /money they send me <none>
Is this skript allready updated with skellet and not SkQuery?
And if it is updated how do i use it now or is it the same?
HiiqhFive
HiiqhFive
Nah, didn't find some time to do that - but I will definetly update it in the future.
Nice, but Skquery mysql is broken and not supported with the "unofficial" skquery update, can you update this script using Skellett's mysql syntax? That would be really nice ;)
HiiqhFive
HiiqhFive
I will.
good script but " Current selection does not contain a unique column. Grid edit, checkbox, Edit, Copy and Delete features are not available."

I'd like to edit peoples gold through PHPMYADMIN

How can i fix htis?
thanks
Excellent script. Good for Minigame servers! Is there a way to add Scoreboards and Add the money to it so it shows you how much money you have on the scoreboard? :) Also, can this be added to Minigame scripts, so whenever you win a game you will get money and it will add +10 or something in the database? :)

Also, since you are good at MySQL + Script, please look at my post. (I need help)

https://forums.skunity.com/threads/adding-mysql-to-script.2928/

Thanks!
HiiqhFive
HiiqhFive
Thanks for your review, I'm appreciating it!
SQLC contains a lot of API's which can be used very easy. So Just look for the right funtion and use it.

I'll take a look when I'm at home. :)