Hello Skript community!
I wanted to make a Skript Notepad++ UDL since the old one: https://forums.skunity.com/resources/dark-vs-light-notepad-udl.156/
I couldnt get working anymore.
To use this UDL, download the .xml file. Then, since this dark UDL was made for usage along with the "Obsidian PyCs" theme for NP++, download that and set it as your theme. (If it helps, or the link for the theme is unfindable, here is my theme file which you can import: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bcqlpqcwvlbccrr/Obsidian_PyCs.xml )
After you set it as your theme, simply import the .xml UDL file that you downloaded earlier. I have made a gif of how to import the .xml if that is helpful.
What I'd like to work on is:
- Support for the common addons (Umbaska, etc)
- A light version of the UDL. (Though you can do this my swapping out the background color for each setting to the background color of your theme)
Issues I need to fix:
- Using chance effect has issues since it uses a single percent symbol
- Some people comment # like this # which causes some issues.
- Percent symbols within variable sometimes cause issues if there are more than 2 percent symbols.
- Events are not always colored correctly
Suggestions are very wanted for these issues. This is my first UDL in Notepad++. Thanks, and I hope someone finds it of use!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Skript Tools Skript UDL for Notepad++ (Newer) 1.0
Np++ UDL for Skript