- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11PUNISHMENTS!
for Skript 2.2
This little system allows you punishing a violation using a gui, which can be configured via yaml.
• Skript (at least 2.2)
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Install Skript v2.2 on your Spigot/Bukkit server.
2. goto "plugins\Skript\scripts"
3. upload the required file.
4. Restart your server or type "/sk reload <script name>"
• /punish <offline player> » Open the GUI to punish someone.
• /records [<offline player>] » Show the records for every violation of a player.
If you have any suggestions, post it in comments!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script PUNISHMENTS [Skript 2.2, YAML] 1.0.000
Punish a player for a violation with an easy configurable GUI!