- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11MySQL MANAGER!
for Skript 2.2 and SkQuery 3
This system allows you to manage your own database connections in a script without using the database connection from the config!
This script is only a REUPLOAD!
All credits are going to LeVence!
• Skript (at least version 2.2)
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Install Skript v2.2 on your Spigot/Bukkit server.
2. Go to "plugins\Skript\scripts"
3. upload the required file.
4. Restart your server or type "/sk reload <script name>"
(in this case: /sk reload MySQL_Manager)
If you have any suggestions, post it in comments!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script MySQL MANAGER! [Skript 2.2, skQuery] 1.1.201
Manage your own database connections in a script without using the config!