• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.14
  2. 1.15
  3. 1.16
Original by Tuke_Nuke
On my server I often use Villagers for stuff like shops or even custom GUIs other than chests, so it was pretty sad to see addons like MISK to be left behind (I can't use Khoryl, so it was kinda a problem).
But then I have stumbled upon Tuke_Nuke's API and decided to remake it! MerchantAPI is great succesor for that script! Kinda tricky and hard to use because of my poort scripting knowledge, but it can easily solve all the problems with Villagers!
It's NBT driven, so it should work in every version above 1.14 (if SkBee is working on that version)

REQUIRES SKBEE AND SKRIPT OFC
WORKS FOR WANDERING TRADERS TOO!

I am working on 'open %merchant% for %player%' syntax, this one will require skript-reflect though

Syntax can be found inside the file, among with examples and descriptions.
Have fun using it, Server Developers!

Need help? Found a bug? Any suggestion? DM me on Discord or ping me in SkUnity's Discord or on my own!
I am open for any villager related suggestion!
Author
FokaStudio
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from FokaStudio