Resource icon

Script Antiswear 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
TPGamesNL
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
Features
  • Advanced antiswear
  • Antispam
  • Antiswear for signs
About the antiswear
The antiswear is pretty advanced when talking about detections. For example, if you wanted the word 'Antiswear' to be blocked on your server, you can add it to the list in the script file. After you added it and reloaded the script, words like 'Ánt1sw3aR' will be detected. You can modify all of the swearwords, the optional override permission, and the staff message in the script file. You can also edit the detection type: block, stealth or warn. Block just blocks the message and sends a warning to console and online staff (you can disable this if you want to); warn only warns staff and console; stealth uses the server's chat format and makes it seem like the player has send a message, but noone else can see it.
About the antispam
There isn't much to say about the antispam, apart from the fact that it works (as far as I know). The default message delay is 2 seconds, with an optional override permission. The message you get when you try to spam is also modifiable.
About the antiswear for signs
The antiswear for signs is very similar to the normal antiswear. The only differences are that you can disable this one and that it has a different message for staff with the ability to teleport to the sign (this is the default message, you can edit it). The antiswear for signs has 2 detection types: warn and block. Warn just informs staff and block removes the text from the sign.
Requirements:
  • Skript (I recommend Bensku's edit)
  • SkQuery (only necessary when you're going to be using the antiswear for signs and informing staff about the sign detections)
I hope you like this script and if you have any issues or suggestions, feek free to DM me! If you get any false detections, DM me and I'll add it to the list, but you can also add it to the list 'allowedwords' yourself.
Author
TPGamesNL
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from TPGamesNL

Latest reviews

Good job!

P.s. "Nice" words on 3rd line xD