Chrome Extension for skUnity

skUnity Official Chrome Extension for skUnity 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

skunity.png

The official Chrome Extension for skUnity
Welcome to the Resource Page for the official Chrome Extension for skUnity! This Chrome Extension allows you to easily search the docs without leaving your current tab.

All searches done within the skUnity Extension are shown there but can easily be shown in a new tab. To search, just type in your query into the main textbox. Searching supports the full possibilities provided by the actual search on the docs site. Once done just click go or hit enter. If you'd like your results in a new tab, click go twice or hit enter twice.

Tips:
- Clicking the Addon Tag of a search result does a search for that addon
- You can use enter to search instead of clicking the Go button
- Hit enter twice or double click the Go button to have your results appear in a new tab

Features:
- Never need to leave your tab to do a search
- Fetchs live results from skUnity

Upcoming:
- View your recent searches to easily access them again
- Share links to the search without having to make a new tab
- More integration with the forums and other skUnity services

Got an issue? Suggestion? Please just reply to the Discussion part of this Resource. Reviews that contain bug reports will be removed.

Thanks,
BaeFell
Reactions: JoseCachere and Sam
Author
BaeFell
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from BaeFell

Latest updates

1. SpigotMC support

Browsing SpigotMC resources and see a script you'd like view on the Parser? Well, now you can...

Latest reviews

This works really well and everything is layed out amazingly:)
I mean, what can I say? It's literally what it says on the tin.
This extension is Amazing. It helps a lot :)! Changed my life :'D
Awesome extension! Love how it automatically logs me into my skUnity docs account and lets me search the docs in one easy to use spot! I recommend this to everyone who uses skUnity.
BaeFell
BaeFell
Thanks <3