Chrome Extension for skUnity

Script Tools Chrome Extension for skUnity 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
BaeFell submitted a new resource:

Chrome Extension for skUnity - The easiest, quickest and official way to access skUnity via a Chrome Extension

skunity.png

The official Chrome Extension for skUnity
Welcome to the Resource Page for the official Chrome Extension for skUnity! This Chrome Extension allows you to easily search the docs without leaving your current tab.

All searches done within the skUnity Extension are shown there but can easily be shown in a new tab. To search, just type in your query into the main textbox. Searching supports the full possibilities provided by...

Read more about this resource...

@BaeFell This is the text I was referring to in my review.
d4vrdHh.png
That was me testing forums integration. Thanks for the feedback! Will look at resizing it. In regards to the changes to the pop up window, I've got an idea but need to try and work it out lol...

Reactions: Wardle
That was me testing forums integration. Thanks for the feedback! Will look at resizing it. In regards to the changes to the pop up window, I've got an idea but need to try and work it out lol...
Alright, thanks! I look forward to seeing the changes :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1514692458,1514666435][/doublepost]I think I may have found a bug (possibly with docs or the extension, not too sure), I was searching for stuff to make scoreboards (using the extension ofc, I mean I have it, why not use it? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:) and I came across this:
cXrlrN7.png

Note the Umbaska expressions.
Yet when I search through the proper docs, I get only Skellett stuff, also as it turns out doing a search in the full docs for addon:umbaska for all syntax, I get nothing yet through the extension, all the syntax for Umbaska is there.

Docs search for addon:umbaska
q996a9e.png

Extension search for addon:umbaska
Azgm8BA.png

Now I'm not sure where the issue is but there definitely is one somewhere.

Alright, thanks! I look forward to seeing the changes :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1514692458,1514666435][/doublepost]I think I may have found a bug (possibly with docs or the extension, not too sure), I was searching for stuff to make scoreboards (using the extension ofc, I mean I have it, why not use it? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:) and I came across this:
cXrlrN7.png

Note the Umbaska expressions.
Yet when I search through the proper docs, I get only Skellett stuff, also as it turns out doing a search in the full docs for addon:umbaska for all syntax, I get nothing yet through the extension, all the syntax for Umbaska is there.

Docs search for addon:umbaska
q996a9e.png

Extension search for addon:umbaska
Azgm8BA.png

Now I'm not sure where the issue is but there definitely is one somewhere.
I did actually notice that... And have no idea why. The main search page uses the SearchFunctions class I've made, the search API page uses it too and the way I've done it for the extension is just the search page with a few tweaks (again using the SearchFunctions). I'll do a bit of digging, but very weird. Thanks!

Reactions: Wardle
What resources does the update support on SpigotMC? How can we add our own?
It will show when it detects the download button and ".sk". It uses Spiget API to fetch the file for the Parser.