Solved On inventory click: bug and custom max durability

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan9802

Jan 26, 2017
Hello,
I use "on inventory click" to retrieve each placement in a backpack, unfortunately the event "on inventory click" is not called when one remains to squeeze and that one moves the cursor on several slots.
I really would not use "on inventory close" ...

Is it possible to increase the maximum durability of a weapon or armor ?

I really would not use "on inventory close"
Could I ask why not? It would be better and less hassle than use the inventory click event for this.
Regarding to your second question, it's not possible, you can do some math and make the durability of the item as your custom durability but that's it.

Thank you for your answers, I preferred to use "on inventory click" to realize a function start / invsee but for the backpack and thus make it possible to open two windows for the same backpack, but I thought the system I can do it With "on inventory close" :emoji_wink:

Agree that the 1.6.2 and fixed that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.