Help with looping players to assign them to arenas

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackVen4m

Jul 19, 2021
So I don't know if this is possible in skript:

So what I want is if I do /eventstart it will loop all the players, and assign all of them to fight against eachother in different arenas. For example we have 4 players, and it's going to assing Player 1 to fight Player 2 in arena 1, and assign Player 3 to fight with Player 4 in arena 2. Is this possible?
[doublepost=1642504356,1642249490][/doublepost]Looks like no answers :emoji_frowning:

It should be possible if you store the coords of starting positions in every arena, allocate temporary status to each player, randomly choose two statuses for each arena, teleport players with those statuses to that arena's starting points and somehow keep track of which player already has a player to fight before you teleport them. (Wow that was a mouthful to say) Looks like variables will be your daily bread for some time. :/

It should be possible if you store the coords of starting positions in every arena, allocate temporary status to each player, randomly choose two statuses for each arena, teleport players with those statuses to that arena's starting points and somehow keep track of which player already has a player to fight before you teleport them. (Wow that was a mouthful to say) Looks like variables will be your daily bread for some time. :/

Okay thx for the help I will try to brainstorm a solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.