Random Block Placement

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acktbt

Sep 12, 2021
Hello. I am trying to place a cuboid with random blocks inside it (lets say cobblestone and stone) but i cannot figure out how to do it. I have tried some things but skript can't understand it so i'm trying to get help here. Please try and help as i've been trying for so long now and i've posted this problem on multiple different websites but no one gives a response. Thanks for any help! (BTW worldedit does not do the thing i want i want to do this inside a skript)

I think this would be the simplest way for beginners
Code:
set {_loc::1} to location at 1, 1, 1 in world "xxx"
set {_loc::2} to location at 1, 1, 1 in world "xxx"
loop blocks within {_loc::1} to {_loc::2}:
    set loop-block to stone
    chance of 30%:
        set loop-block to cobblestone

I think this would be the simplest way for beginners
Code:
set {_loc::1} to location at 1, 1, 1 in world "xxx"
set {_loc::2} to location at 1, 1, 1 in world "xxx"
loop blocks within {_loc::1} to {_loc::2}:
    set loop-block to stone
    chance of 30%:
        set loop-block to cobblestone
it seems all good except skript is still returning saying it does not understand the loop "loop blocks within {_loc::1} to {_loc::2}:"

Status
Not open for further replies.