! Gen Server Skript !

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

einsMaxx

Jul 27, 2021
Category: Gen Server

Suggested name:Gen Server Skript

Spigot/Skript Version:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:aperMC 1.16.5/Latest Skript version

What I want:
A proper description.I will a Gen Skript
That when you place 1 White wool you get every 80 tick 1 White dye and when you do /sellall that you can sell the white dye for 5 Essentials Money and i will a command that make /gencap add/remove/reset so u can placed only 5 white wool if the gencap is on 0/5 and when you sneak and rightclick the whitewool its upgrade into a orange wool and drop orange dye which the price from /sell 10 is and the upgrade price is 2500 essentials money DONE

Ideas for commands:

Ideas for permissions: gencap.admin (Allows to make /gencap remove/add/reset

When I'd like it by: idk

Last edited:
Category: Gen Server

Suggested name:Gen Server Skript

Spigot/Skript Version:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:aperMC 1.16.5/Latest Skript version

What I want:
A proper description.I will a Gen Skript
That when you place 1 White wool you get every 80 tick 1 White dye and when you do /sellall that you can sell the white dye for 5 Essentials Money and i will a command that make /gencap add/remove/reset so u can placed only 5 white wool if the gencap is on 0/5 and when you sneak and rightclick the whitewool its upgrade into a orange wool and drop orange dye which the price from /sell 10 is and the upgrade price is 2500 essentials money DONE

Ideas for commands:

Ideas for permissions: gencap.admin (Allows to make /gencap remove/add/reset

When I'd like it by: idk

I hope this could be some use to you.
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/12954-wolfeee_-generator-skript/