trading thing like from hypixel skyblock

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandfish

Feb 8, 2021
hello

so i just started skripting and I am really bad at it. I was wondering if anyone here could make a trade menu like from hypixel skyblock. so when u shift-rightclick somebody, or do /trade, it sends that person a message, like "Grandfish has sent you a trade request! do /tradeaccept to accept!!!!!', and then a gui opens that is like split in half and then you put your items in.

um im on 1.16 in a minehut server any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

thanks
Grandfish
[doublepost=1614285193,1614285045][/doublepost]and yes ive tried looking on the forums but found nothing that worked with my version of skript and minehut. only one has worked, but it didnt send a message, it just instantly opened a gui, and there were some weird glitches when you shift-clicked things into the trade menu. (also remember im an idiot when it comes to skript so plz dont bully me for my tiny brain)

hello

so i just started skripting and I am really bad at it. I was wondering if anyone here could make a trade menu like from hypixel skyblock. so when u shift-rightclick somebody, or do /trade, it sends that person a message, like "Grandfish has sent you a trade request! do /tradeaccept to accept!!!!!', and then a gui opens that is like split in half and then you put your items in.

um im on 1.16 in a minehut server any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

thanks
Grandfish
[doublepost=1614285193,1614285045][/doublepost]and yes ive tried looking on the forums but found nothing that worked with my version of skript and minehut. only one has worked, but it didnt send a message, it just instantly opened a gui, and there were some weird glitches when you shift-clicked things into the trade menu. (also remember im an idiot when it comes to skript so plz dont bully me for my tiny brain)
Firstly, there is no need to call yourself an idiot for not knowing skript or be bad about it. Second, this post should be in the Requests section, because you are requesting a skript.

Status
Not open for further replies.