Fireball wand with custom damage

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Melody

Jan 19, 2021
Category:
Uhh idk
Suggested name:
Fireball Wand
Spigot/Skript Version:
What I want:
A wand that shoots fireballs and deals custom damage to mobs when it hits also if possible make it so it does not deal damage to players..

Ideas for commands:
/fireballwand to get the wand as a op

Ideas for permissions:
I don't think a permission is needed since 1 command would be enough and I want every player to be able to use the wand
When I'd like it by: I don't know what a reasonable time would be maybe a week?

Last edited:
Category:
Uhh idk
Suggested name:
Fireball Wand
Spigot/Skript Version:
What I want:
A wand that shoots fireballs and deals custom damage to mobs when it hits also if possible make it so it does not deal damage to players..

Ideas for commands:
/fireballwand to get the wand as a op

Ideas for permissions:
I don't think a permission is needed since 1 command would be enough and I want every player to be able to use the wand
When I'd like it by: I don't know what a reasonable time would be maybe a week?
Yikes.
Code:
command /wand:
  trigger:
    open chest with 1 row named "&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ka" to player
    format slot 4 of player with 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball" to close then run [execute player command "/firewand"]

command /firewand:
  trigger:
    set {cooldown} to difference between {cooldown.%player%} and now
    if {cooldown} is less than 60 seconds:
      send "&cYou must wait %difference between {cooldown} and 60 seconds% &cbefore using this wand again."
      stop
    set {cooldown.%player%} to now
    give player 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball"

on right click:
  player is holding 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball":
    shoot a fireball from player at speed 1

on damage:
  projectile is set
  projectile is a fireball
  attacker is holding 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball":
    victim is a player
    cancel event
    send "&cYou cannot hit players with the wand." to attacker
    victim is not a player
    damage victim by 3 hearts

the last line is how many hearts you want it to deal when hitting.
it has a cooldown so people can't spam the command annnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd it requires skquery

Yikes.
Code:
command /wand:
  trigger:
    open chest with 1 row named "&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ka" to player
    format slot 4 of player with 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball" to close then run [execute player command "/firewand"]

command /firewand:
  trigger:
    set {cooldown} to difference between {cooldown.%player%} and now
    if {cooldown} is less than 60 seconds:
      send "&cYou must wait %difference between {cooldown} and 60 seconds% &cbefore using this wand again."
      stop
    set {cooldown.%player%} to now
    give player 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball"

on right click:
  player is holding 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball":
    shoot a fireball from player at speed 1

on damage:
  projectile is set
  projectile is a fireball
  attacker is holding 1 of glowing blaze rod named "&7&m--&e&ka&6&lFire Wand&e&ks&7&m--" with lore "&7Right click to shoot a fireball":
    victim is a player
    cancel event
    send "&cYou cannot hit players with the wand." to attacker
    victim is not a player
    damage victim by 3 hearts

the last line is how many hearts you want it to deal when hitting.
it has a cooldown so people can't spam the command annnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd it requires skquery
Thank you so much!