Solved Option(s) ending with ":"

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Jul 10, 2019
Serbia
Hi, I've tried to end one of my messages in options with :, and it gives a huge error. I guess it's because options are supposed to be written in this format:

Code:
options:
       first-option:
(ending with : )

and my message looks something like this:
Code:
options:
        first-option: &fSome text:

I've tried using :: or \: at the end like I do with other symbols (##, %%, etc.), but it doesn't work

Does anyone know how to fix this? (Without just removing : at the end)

Imma gonna assume because its looking for : to get your option, and that just screws with it. I believe you could put it in quotes and use your option in replace of the text.

Imma gonna assume because its looking for : to get your option, and that just screws with it. I believe you could put it in quotes and use your option in replace of the text.
":" gives an error,
':' works but it shows the quotes in text too

Works! Thank you so much :emoji_slight_smile:

If anyone in the future has the same issue, here's what you should do:

1. The whole option text must be quoted:

Code:
options:
        first-option: "Text:"

2. To display the text, use

Code:
send {@first-option}
instead of