How check player region

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linegrite

May 22, 2020
Hi, I need help.
I have a script that, when clicked on a portal, removes it.
How can I make sure that the first check is whether this region is available to the player?

Hi, I need help.
I have a script that, when clicked on a portal, removes it.
How can I make sure that the first check is whether this region is available to the player?

If I understood correctly what you planned, you should check in which region the player is in the event.
For example:

Code:
on clicked on nether portal:
    if "%region at player%" contains "regionname":
        #TRUE
    else:
        #FALSE

If I understood correctly what you planned, you should check in which region the player is in the event.
For example:

Code:
on clicked on nether portal:
    if "%region at player%" contains "regionname":
        #TRUE
    else:
        #FALSE

Hi, I need that when a player clicks on the ender portal, the script checks if this player is in the member or in the owners of the region

Hi, I need that when a player clicks on the ender portal, the script checks if this player is in the member or in the owners of the region

The code I have shared checks if the player is in a zone created with worldguard when clicking on the nether portal.
I could not understand what you mean by the adjectives owner and member.

The code I have shared checks if the player is in a zone created with worldguard when clicking on the nether portal.
I could not understand what you mean by the adjectives owner and member.

I want the script to check if the player has access to the region in which he clicked on the portal

[QUOTE = "Linegrite, post: 53604, üye: 11230"] Komut dosyasının, oyuncunun portalda tıkladığı bölgeye erişimi olup olmadığını kontrol etmesini istiyorum [/ QUOTE]

Ok, which plugin did you provide the authorization with ?
Someday I will start learning English...
No. I need to check if the player is the owner of the WorldGuard region in which the block he pressed is located.

Someday I will start learning English...
No. I need to check if the player is the owner of the WorldGuard region in which the block he pressed is located.

Ups, sorry for the automatic translation.

Sorry, I have no idea about the owner and member events for worldguard, but if you execute the command to create regions through a script command and assign a variable value while doing that, then you can use the data in this variable for the user who owns the region.

This is a long way off, but I don't know if there is any other way you can check data inside worldguard.

If you want to use this method, tell me about it and I will adapt it for you.

Ups, sorry for the automatic translation.

Sorry, I have no idea about the owner and member events for worldguard, but if you execute the command to create regions through a script command and assign a variable value while doing that, then you can use the data in this variable for the user who owns the region.

This is a long way off, but I don't know if there is any other way you can check data inside worldguard.

If you want to use this method, tell me about it and I will adapt it for you.
No, unfortunately this is not what I need. Thanks for trying to help :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: Yaşarhan
Status
Not open for further replies.