How to place a skull with a command.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NqcoMC

Mar 15, 2018
Code:
 command /locationsetall [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if player is op:
            set {location::skull::1} to location of player

command /location [<text>] [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if player is op:
            if arg 1 is "set":
                set block at {location::skull::1} to floor head
                set skull owner of block at {location::skull::1} to ("Blackk" parsed as an offline player)
When I use the command "/location set" there comes this message in the chat "An internal error occured while attempting to preform this command".
I have seen some threads about this, and I have "Skellett" plugin.
Can it be that I need more plugins/addons?

Last edited:
Hey NqcoMC,

Please format your code in code blocks. This helps people who would like to help you read your code and makes the overall proccess quicker and easier.

The format looks like:

Code:
Example

You put your code in it by putting [ CODE] at the start and [ /CODE] at the end of your code without the spaces.

Hopefully this helps you make your code more readable!

Also, try using this:
Code:
set block at {location::skull::1} to ("blackk" parsed as offline player)'s skull

I hope this helps!

Hey NqcoMC,

Please format your code in code blocks. This helps people who would like to help you read your code and makes the overall proccess quicker and easier.

The format looks like:

Code:
Example

You put your code in it by putting [ CODE] at the start and [ /CODE] at the end of your code without the spaces.

Hopefully this helps you make your code more readable!

Also, try using this:
Code:
set block at {location::skull::1} to ("blackk" parsed as offline player)'s skull

I hope this helps!

Well it kinda help me, but the skull just turns into a skeleton head... :emoji_slight_smile:
And is there a way to turn the head to the east? It is the wrong way... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.