Custom recipes in one

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coollucas3068

Jan 23, 2020
For my server I am making a minigame with custom recipes. And I was wondering if it was possible to make a custom recipes that worked in only 1 world.

what kind of recipe do you want ?

Really just a easy way to make the recipes. like i can just add some code on and modify it a little then it works.

edit: if possible. make it so you need more then one item in a slot for it to work
Kinda like this. like the minions in hypixel skyblock. a pickaxe in the middle
surrounded by 10 cobblestone each slot etc.. etc... and also if possible. make skulls
be able to work.

Hope this isnt too much to ask. ill try to help if needed

Last edited:
Really just a easy way to make the recipes. like i can just add some code on and modify it a little then it works.

edit: if possible. make it so you need more then one item in a slot for it to work
Kinda like this. like the minions in hypixel skyblock. a pickaxe in the middle
surrounded by 10 cobblestone each slot etc.. etc... and also if possible. make skulls
be able to work.

Hope this isnt too much to ask. ill try to help if needed
You want minions to work ?
[doublepost=1580311653,1580309827][/doublepost]
You want minions to work ?
or if you have minion plugin tell me
[doublepost=1580315383][/doublepost]ok minion doesn't work but you can craft it. BTW PLUGIN SKQUERY IS REQUIRED OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET ERROR!
Code:
#Explanation of crafting
#  COBBLESTONE    COBBLESTONE    COBBLESTONE
#  COBBLESTONE    IRON PICKAXE   COBBLESTONE
#  COBBLESTONE    COBBLESTONE    COBBLESTONE

on load:
    register new shaped recipe for armor stand named "&e&lMINION" using cobblestone, cobblestone, cobblestone, cobblestone, iron pickaxe, cobblestone, cobblestone, cobblestone, cobblestone

i dont really need minions to work. It was just an explanation. (i have skquery) but is it possible to make
the crafting recipe only work in one world only. Like if you do the same recipe at the "spawn" world. It wont work
but if you do it in the "Crafting" world. It will work.

i dont really need minions to work. It was just an explanation. (i have skquery) but is it possible to make
the crafting recipe only work in one world only. Like if you do the same recipe at the "spawn" world. It wont work
but if you do it in the "Crafting" world. It will work.
i guess yes let me try it :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Reactions: Coollucas3068
Status
Not open for further replies.