Tekkit Classic addons?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Is this possible and should it happen?

• It's possible and it should happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's impossible. Sorry m8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noblesuntzu

Feb 18, 2017
Basically, my suggestion is for Tekkit Classic (and other older versions of Minecraft) to have a couple addons created for them. Like in 1.2.5 there were no loop variables, as far as I can tell no expressions, and you couldn't even do basic math like adding 1 to an integer variable. I know basically nothing about Java but shouldn't it be incredibly simple to get MOST of the current Skript features into the old versions? Obviously, I understand certain things like particles, hover texts, GUis will be impossible but I mean we should be able to do the stuff I listed before. Anyway, just my 3 cents, thanks for reading <3

It just couldn't understand most things it can understand now, like setting a variable to a player's balance, loop variables, doing math with integer variables, etc.