skript error when enabling

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxthy_Wlz

Jun 6, 2019
hi there, i am new to skript and wanted to try it on my bungee network.
hoever, when i install skript(i have done it without other plugins and updated my java to the lateast 64 bit) i get this error:

https://pastebin.com/74mgG1xF

i have tried and looked everywhere for other users with this issue and no luck. i have tried the discord but its the same story there. i hope someone could please help.

p.s skript is brand new install from jar with no files on, i did a full server restart, reload and tried loading with plugman but no luck there either

edit: minecraft version 1.12.2 with the latest version of skript. i have also downgraded but no luck

hoever, when i install skript(i have done it without other plugins and updated my java to the lateast 64 bit) i get this error:

i have tried and looked everywhere for other users with this issue and no luck. i have tried the discord but its the same story there. i hope someone could please help.

p.s skript is brand new install from jar with no files on, i did a full server restart, reload and tried loading with plugman but no luck there either

edit: minecraft version 1.12.2 with the latest version of skript. i have also downgraded but no luck
Try deleting the `plugins/Skript/` folder.
Also, which server version are you running (Paper/Spigot etc)

Maybe try downloading 2.3.6 ? You don't always have to use the latest version, it is just in alfa, 2.3.6 should work

Maybe try downloading 2.3.6 ? You don't always have to use the latest version, it is just in alfa, 2.3.6 should work
Yea but so should the latest version

Why should he use the latest version? There may be bugs and maybe you can fix them downgrading Skript to the latest stable release.
Yea good point lets remove every release and make people use Skript 2.1.2

2.3.6 is the latest stable release
Do you know why alpha versions exist? Testing purposes. The best way to find bugs is to use it. If people use an alpha version, they're going to find bugs but that's the reason behind alpha versions. @Nxthy_Wlz probably isn't using this on a production server, at least they shouldn't use it on there.

Do you know why alpha versions exist? Testing purposes. The best way to find bugs is to use it. If people use an alpha version, they're going to find bugs but that's the reason behind alpha versions. @Nxthy_Wlz probably isn't using this on a production server, at least they shouldn't use it on there.
He(or she, I don't know..) said he is new to skript, why would he use an alpha version? It's not for beginners.

He(or she, I don't know..) said he is new to skript, why would he use an alpha version? It's not for beginners.
What's wrong with beginners using alpha versions? They are most likely not to notice the difference anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.