get points along a vector

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Jan 25, 2017
Scotland
Hello,

Just wondering if it's possible to get every single point across a line,

So i have location A and and B, i want to draw a straight line between A and B but get every point stored as a coordinate in a list between point A and B.

Is this possible?
[doublepost=1557401388,1557401045][/doublepost]UPDATE:

Ok so didn't realise Biosphere had some options for this, duno if i'm using the syntax correct though as it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Code:
set {_Test::*} to line between location of player and location of block 5 blocks infront of player with density 1
broadcast "%{_Test::*}%"

Nevermind, i guess Biosphere is broken?

Code:
09.05 13:32:47 [Server] ERROR ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1482)
09.05 13:32:47 [Server] ERROR ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1494)
09.05 13:32:47 [Server] ERROR ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:224)
09.05 13:32:47 [Server] ERROR ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:179)

that appears in console when i reload any skript with biosphere syntax in it

Trust me, it will. ~Creator of SkEdit
[doublepost=1557407731,1557407684][/doublepost]And you could change "add Loop-block to {_Blocks::*" with "Set loop-block to dirt" for example

Trust me, it will. ~Creator of SkEdit
No it won't.

Anyway i got it working forgot a long time ago it all changed to meters so this works

Code:
set {_Test::*} to line between location of player and location 5 meters north of player with density 1

Status
Not open for further replies.