Skript not seeing my file or something?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam McGrogan

Mar 1, 2019
Skript Version: 2.2-dev29
Skript Author: Alot of people.
Minecraft Version: 1.13.2

I created a new file called "a.sk", and just have a simple command to "/test", and it send back "test", but when I do /sk reload a > it sucessfully reloads a.sk, but /test is not a command. Then when I do /sk reload all, it says "All skripts were loaded without errors, No scripts were found, maybe you should write some :emoji_slight_smile:" But I have, but it isnt like, picking it up.

Please help,

Hi Shane, Ive updated the Skript version to the lastest, but I think I found the problem. There was an error in my skript and it didnt pick up the command the error was in. I then fixed the error and the command showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.