Skript GUI help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentWitch

Oct 28, 2018
I'm attempting to use skript to create a multiverse gui world manager. I want to create a gui and when an object in the gui is clicked to have a new gui open.

My laptop died so this is from my phone, I know a bit of syntax isn't right so please forgive me.

My code so far has been command /menu: trigger: open chest with 3 rows named "&e&lCustom Menu" to player format slot 0 of player with grass named "&b&lMinigameHub" to close then run [execute console command "mvtp %player% MinigameHub"]

That works fine, but I can't figure out how to
add another block that when clicked opens a new gui with its own options.

I'm attempting to use skript to create a multiverse gui world manager. I want to create a gui and when an object in the gui is clicked to have a new gui open.

My laptop died so this is from my phone, I know a bit of syntax isn't right so please forgive me.

My code so far has been command /menu: trigger: open chest with 3 rows named "&e&lCustom Menu" to player format slot 0 of player with grass named "&b&lMinigameHub" to close then run [execute console command "mvtp %player% MinigameHub"]

That works fine, but I can't figure out how to
add another block that when clicked opens a new gui with its own options.
So. Another block, that opens another gui? Like this?
code_language.skript:
command /menu:
      trigger:
            open virtual chest inventory with size 6 with name "&e&lCustom Menu" to player
            format gui slot 0 of player with a grass with name "&b&lMinigameHub" to close then run console command "mvtp %player% MinigameHub"
            #Now is the part you don't know:
            format gui slot 1 of player with a bedrock with name "&cSome Other Gui" to close then run player command "agui"

command /agui:
      trigger:
            #same here, virtual chest inventory, format gui slot,...
You can change the "bedrock" to another block, the name, the command. This is works only with Tuske, I am using TuSKe 1.8.3-PikachuPatch-v3
And you can add other blocks with format gui slot 2,3,4... of player with something with name "something"
And now, if this block opens another gui, you don't need to write "to close then.." only "to run player/console command"
I hope this is what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.