Solved How I can reset an arena?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidanete

Apr 11, 2017
Hello, I'm returning to skript on my private server and I want to create original minigames, I want to make a system that makes the arena return in original state when I call it.

I tried that in the past but it never worked, someone knows how to do that?

save your arena as a schematic, and with SharpSK you can paste it by using
code_language.skript:
paste schematic "schematic" at location at 1281, 157, -283 in world "world"

Okay, thank you.

Anyway, I want a way more easy than using schematics. I saw some people using loop-blocks. That still works in MC 1.12.2?

Okay, thank you.

Anyway, I want a way more easy than using schematics. I saw some people using loop-blocks. That still works in MC 1.12.2?
Using schematics is one of the easiest ways...
You can try using the vanilla "/clone" command I guess...?

...Okay, those schematics how I know where will place. If I put 180 95 -132 for example, in what direction the schematic will build!

Thank you

...Okay, those schematics how I know where will place. If I put 180 95 -132 for example, in what direction the schematic will build!

Thank you
The schematic will paste at the same point you copied it & saved it. I'd recommend taking a first look at World Edit's clipboard article here

To save a schematic file, you first set the two edges of your structure, you put yourself in a position that you find suitable for later pasting the structure, you copy it and then you save it.
To later paste it, you load it through a command and when you paste it, it will paste at the exact location you copied it.

Example (from WE's wiki):
WorldEdit_paste.png

This may sound like too many steps, but pratically each one of them takes only one command to execute, making the process much faster than it looks, especially when you get the hang of it.

The schematic will paste at the same point you copied it & saved it. I'd recommend taking a first look at World Edit's clipboard article here

To save a schematic file, you first set the two edges of your structure, you put yourself in a position that you find suitable for later pasting the structure, you copy it and then you save it.
To later paste it, you load it through a command and when you paste it, it will paste at the exact location you copied it.

Example (from WE's wiki):
WorldEdit_paste.png

This may sound like too many steps, but pratically each one of them takes only one command to execute, making the process much faster than it looks, especially when you get the hang of it.

Ah, I thought you mean to do it with MCEdit instead of WorldEdit, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.