Anvil Typing GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2018
I am working on a script where you type the command "/name" and it opens an anvil gui that you type in the name you want to be changed to and then click in slot 2 of the anvil on a piece of paper that says submit. I do not know how open an anvil gui, how to set the slots, how to test when paper (submit) is click, or how to create a variable of what they typed.

code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open an anvil gui named "Name" to player with default text "Write what you want!"

on close anvil gui named "Name":
    set {YourVariableHere} to event-text

hmm.... i have a bunch of addons that is probably why... i THINK its SkQuery (lime) that i am using for this. Give that a try

hm.... okay I will keep searching
[doublepost=1529100546,1529100398][/doublepost]actually, here is a list of addons i have, that MAY be used for this, i cant seem to find this in the docs anywhere
(someone else posted it the other day, and i helped them, thats the only reason i know it)

SkDragon (Probably not)
Skellett (Maybe)
SkQuery-Lime (You said no)
skRayFall (I doubt it)
skript-miror (Most likely not)
skript-ping (NO)
SkStuff (Hm.... maybe!?!?)
SkUniversal (Probably not)
SkUtilities (Hm... possibly?!?!)
Tukse (Very possible)
WolvSK (Highly doubt it)

hm.... okay I will keep searching
[doublepost=1529100546,1529100398][/doublepost]actually, here is a list of addons i have, that MAY be used for this, i cant seem to find this in the docs anywhere
(someone else posted it the other day, and i helped them, thats the only reason i know it)

SkDragon (Probably not)
Skellett (Maybe)
SkQuery-Lime (You said no)
skRayFall (I doubt it)
skript-miror (Most likely not)
skript-ping (NO)
SkStuff (Hm.... maybe!?!?)
SkUniversal (Probably not)
SkUtilities (Hm... possibly?!?!)
Tukse (Very possible)
WolvSK (Highly doubt it)
Lol I'll get them all

well wtf.... maybe one of them is outdated?
Which version/author of skript are you running?
which version of MC are you running?

Status
Not open for further replies.