List enchantments [Not Solved Yet]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riknesh

Jun 9, 2017
Malaysia
How to list the enchantments of player's tool in chat.
I tried using the Umbaska code but it didnt work.

code_language.skript:
enchants of %itemstack%

command /test:
    trigger:
        broadcast "%enchants of player's tool%"

Is there any other way to make this work?

Even though a few people say not to use skellett it looks it has an EXPRESSION for it
didnt work tho..

code_language.skript:
[Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this expression: all of the enchantments from player's tool (test.sk, line 165: broadcast "%all of the enchantments from player's tool%"')

I just used this and it worked
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        send "%the enchantments of player's held item%"

I just used this and it worked
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        send "%the enchantments of player's held item%"
code_language.skript:
 ERROR]: Can't understand this expression: the enchantments of player's held item (test.sk, line 165: send "%the enchantments of player's held item%"')
[doublepost=1526549905,1526549871][/doublepost]weird....

Could it be any of these other addons that are causing this?

2018-05-17_17.54.03.png

ive never used exertSK so im not really sure. The other ones i have used and never got a conflict.
which version/author of skript are you using? And which version of skellett?

ive never used exertSK so im not really sure. The other ones i have used and never got a conflict.
which version/author of skript are you using? And which version of skellett?

code_language.skript:
Skellett version 1.9.6b
Author: LimeGlass

Skript version 2.2-dev34
Authors: Njol, Mirreski, bensku, TheBentoBox, tim740, Tuke-Nuke, TheLimeGlass, xXAndrew28Xx, Sashie, RoyCurtis, nfell2009, Syst3ms and Snow-Pyon

hmm.... both are basically up to date. I honestly am not sure why its not working for you.
What version of MC are you using? Spigot? Bukkit? Other?

This doesn't really help you now but I just want to note that this expression will be coming to vanilla Skript in the next release, whenever that is. It'll be "enchantments of %item%".

Status
Not open for further replies.