Multiple Lobby System

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Well I was wondering if there is any way to have a multiple Lobby without having to put several maps of the Lobby. I want the same as Hypixel that when someone presses on the nether star opens a menu with several lobbies and I want to do the same thing. If so, please tell me the dependencies.

Somebody help me, please.

code_language.skript:
on connect:
    set {_players} to 0
    set {_server} to "hub-1"
    loop "hub-1", "hub-2" and "hub-3":
        if size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string > {_players}:
            set {_server} to loop-string
            set {_players} to size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string
    bungeecord server of "%uuid of player%" is not {_server}
    connect  bungeecord player "%uuid of player%" to bungeecord server {_server}
Using Skungee https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skungee-1-bungeecord-addon-for-skript.87/

May need to change/modify the event to on join I don't know how Skript handles players within the on connect event.

[QUOTE = "LimeGlass, post: 28319, membro: 15"] [CODE = SKRIPT] ao conectar:
set {_players} para 0
set {_server} para "hub-1"
loop "hub-1", "hub-2" e "hub-3":
se tamanho de todos os jogadores de bungeecord no servidor loop-string> {_players}:
set {_server} para o loop string
set {_players} para o tamanho de todos os jogadores do bungeecord no servidor loop-string
Servidor de bungeecord de "% uuid do player%" não é {_server}
conecte o bungeecord player "% uuid do player%" ao bungeecord server {_server}
[/CÓDIGO]
Usando o Skungee https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skungee-1-bungeecord-addon-for-skript.87/

Pode ser necessário alterar / modificar o evento para participar . Não sei como o Skript manipula os jogadores no evento on connect. [/ QUOTE]

My server is not bungeecord. Does it have another way. If you have not you could make a plugin for me multilobby and if you do let me I can change the messages.

Uhhh you don't really need the mutli thing then. The only reason servers like Hypixel do that is because a single server can't handle thousands of players at once, so they break it into multiple lobbies.

Uhhh you don't really need the mutli thing then. The only reason servers like Hypixel do that is because a single server can't handle thousands of players at once, so they break it into multiple lobbies.

I need this for my server it is filling and many complain because of the lag. Please help me.
[doublepost=1522716658,1522712067][/doublepost]
[QUOTE = "LimeGlass, post: 28319, membro: 15"] [CODE = SKRIPT] ao conectar:
set {_players} para 0
set {_server} para "hub-1"
loop "hub-1", "hub-2" e "hub-3":
se tamanho de todos os jogadores de bungeecord no servidor loop-string> {_players}:
set {_server} para o loop string
set {_players} para o tamanho de todos os jogadores do bungeecord no servidor loop-string
Servidor de bungeecord de "% uuid do player%" não é {_server}
conecte o bungeecord player "% uuid do player%" ao bungeecord server {_server}
[/CÓDIGO]
Usando o Skungee https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skungee-1-bungeecord-addon-for-skript.87/

Pode ser necessário alterar / modificar o evento para participar . Não sei como o Skript manipula os jogadores no evento on connect. [/ QUOTE]

My server is not bungeecord. Does it have another way. If you have not you could make a plugin for me multilobby and if you do let me I can change the messages.

In the line: 'loop-1', 'hub-2' and 'hub-3': 'why do you have hub-2 and hub-3?

You can’t really do a lobby system without bungee. So you’re going to have to make a bungee network if you want a lobby

It won't work, because you don't have a bungee network
The code lime wrote for you is a sample of a skript to run on a bungee network

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28374, member: 5254"] Não vai funcionar, porque você não tem uma rede de bungee jump
O código que o limão escreveu para você é uma amostra de um skript para rodar em uma rede de bungee [/ QUOTE]

I switched to the bungee, but it did not work out.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28378, member: 5254"] quantos lobby você quer? [/ QUOTE]

I only have one Sky Wars lobby and I wanted to do a multiple bungee in it.

WHY? That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.
I do not think you understand the point of a lobby or bungee system.
You are not supposed to have more lobbies than servers

Think of this like a hotel

A hotel has a lobby, that leads to say, 100 rooms...
You wouldn't have a hotel that has 7 lobbies with only 1 room

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, postagem: 28387, membro: 5254"] POR QUÊ? Isso não faz sentido algum.
Eu não acho que você entende o ponto de um sistema de lobby ou bungee.
Você não deveria ter mais lobbies do que servidores

Pense nisso como um hotel
[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, postagem: 28387, membro: 5254"] POR QUÊ? Isso não faz sentido algum.
Eu não acho que você entende o ponto de um sistema de lobby ou bungee.
Você não deveria ter mais lobbies do que servidores

Pense nisso como um hotel

Um hotel tem um lobby, que leva a dizer, 100 quartos ...
Você não teria um hotel com 7 lobbies com apenas 1 quarto [/ QUOTE]

Um hotel tem um lobby, que leva a dizer, 100 quartos ...
Você não teria um hotel com 7 lobbies com apenas 1 quarto [/ QUOTE]

Understand, I know you've never entered HyPixel, but on some servers they put that nether star, and when you press on it, a menu of various lobbies will appear and I want to make that system.