Closing a Menu and running a command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlackPlaysMC

Jul 18, 2017
So I have recently started coding skript, and i just made a gui where I can choose kits, and I wanted to make many different pages for it, so I coded this.

code_language.skript:
on right click:
    if held item is iron sword named "&eKit Selector &7(Right Click)":
        open chest with 3 rows named "&eKit Selector" to player
        wait 1 tick

format slot 2 of player with iron helmet named "&eKit &aPvP" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitPvP"]
        format slot 4 of player with diamond chestplate named "&eKit &cTank" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitTank"]
        format slot 6 of player with bow named "&eKit &bArcher" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitArcher"]
        format slot 11 of player with iron sword named "&eKit &6Combo" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitCombo"]
        format slot 13 of player with diamond helmet named "&eKit &dDonator" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitDonor"]

format slot 17 of player with green stained glass named "&aNext Page" to close then run [execute the player command "/KitsPageTwo"]

command /KitsPageTwo:
    trigger:
        open chest with 3 rows named "&eKit Selector" to player
        wait 1 tick

format slot 2 of player with diamond helmet named "&eKit &dDonator" to close then run [execute the player command "/kitMaster"]
But when I open it in-game using the kit selector, I click the Next Page button but it just closes the menu and does nothing.

Is it the same code as skript or is it different? if its different I have no idea how to use it because ive never heard of it in my life

im still having troubles understanding the guide.. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
It's very step by step. So I would take the time to read through it carefully and then come back with specific questions after you've done some testing yourself. Skript is best learned hands on.

its not skript, i know skript pretty well, i just don't understand tuSKe
Tuske is an addon of skript. The language is the same. Again, that guid is very step by step. But with some google you can find others.
Take the time to try to understand it.
I can help with specific questions, but I'm not going to try and teach you the whole addon, lol, thats what the guide is for

Status
Not open for further replies.