skript-mirror

Addon skript-mirror 0.19.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hello,
I'm looking to retrieve the rental of a double chest I used 'getLeftSide()' & 'getRightSide()' I then get the two inventory of my booths but I can't retrieve the block with 'getHolder()', do you have any idea?

Resolved:

code_language.skript:
    set {_block} to event.getClickedBlock()
    set {_inv} to {_block}'s inventory

set {_left} to {_inv}.getLeftSide()
    set {_holderLeft} to {_left}.getHolder()

set {_right} to {_inv}.getRightSide()
    set {_holderRight} to {_right}.getHolder()

set {_LocLeft} to {_holderLeft}.getLocation()
    set {_LocRight} to {_holderRight}.getLocation()

send "%{_LocLeft}%   /   %{_LocRight}%"

Last edited:
Hey,
i I have tried to check if a player is in the group "owner":

code_language.skript:
set {groupcheck} to {PermissionsEx}.getuser({user}).ingroup("owner")

It always returns "<none>". Can someone explain me how I can check if a user is in the group or how I can get the group of the player please?

Hey,
i I have tried to check if a player is in the group "owner":

code_language.skript:
set {groupcheck} to {PermissionsEx}.getuser({user}).ingroup("owner")

It always returns "<none>". Can someone explain me how I can check if a user is in the group or how I can get the group of the player please?
I have no experience with PermissionEx's API, but skript-mirror is case-sensitive. If PEX's docs show capitalized methods and fields, you must capitalize them the same way.

Hello, I want to make a thing, when the player leaves the server, force the player's computer to access the server's official website page.
Can you provide an example?
@btk5h @Snow-Pyon

You can't do that lol. And even if it was possible it'd be stupidly annoying so I don't really recommend you this kind of advertising, you'll lose players.
You mean your favorite minecraft server isn't malicious?

Hi,
I've seen your last update with the possibility to add effects and expressions it's really great, skquery didn't work anymore to do it ^^
Could you add a function system without argument?

Here is an example ^^
When I do this skript returns an error to me

code_language.skript:
function MyFunction():
    #Code

command /test:
    trigger:
        MyFunction()

Humm I had to stay in dev-25 for the 1.8, besides I saw that Bensku worked on support 1.8 for his last update ?

This not ads, my server has a keep online activities, when the player reached a certain amount of time online every day, he can access the web through the menu to get reward, but if he forgot to get the reward when quit the game that day, can pop up a page for him, let him to pick up

You can't execute instructions on a player's computer it's a security issue, but you can send them a link