skript-mirror

Addon skript-mirror 0.19.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
  6. 1.12
  7. 1.13
Intuitive Java-like reflection syntax for Skript.

Documentation | Source | Releases

Quickstart
code_language.skript:
import:
  java.lang.System
  java.lang.String as JavaString
  java.lang.Math
  org.bukkit.Location

command /reflectiontest:
  trigger:
    System.out!.println("Hello from Skript!")
    sender.sendMessage("Reflection message!")

message JavaString.format("welcome %%010d %%06x", 16, 356)

message "%Math.max(Math.PI!, Math.E!)%"

message "%new Location(a random world of all worlds, 0, 69, 1337, 90, 270)%"
Author
btk5h
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.79 star(s) 19 ratings

More resources from btk5h

Latest updates

1. skript-mirror 0.19.1

Fix varargs type resolution
  2. skript-mirror 0.19.0

General internal code cleanup Add an opt-in consent system for enabling experimental features...
  3. skript-mirror 0.18.0

⚠️ Breaking Changes Make reflection-based events use imported classes instead of strings Fix...

Latest reviews

Wonderful addon, This addon gives Skript all the power of java!
and it is easy to use!

I LOVE it
It's a wonderful addon that gives Skript the power of using Java libraries, you also do not need to know Java to use it, it is easier to learn this addon, but you can start writing Java code easily after learning how to use this addon.

I recommend getting skript-mirror 2.0.0 instead of the one released here, it's better.
--------------------
i love it!
--------------------
This is the best skript addon I've ever seen!!!!!!
On 1.13 the server freezes on startup and can take up to 7hours to start beacuse of "log handlers were not stopped properly!"
Skript-Mirror isn't a Skript Addon. Skript-Mirror is the tool that lets you make YOUR OWN ADDONS!

With Skript-Mirror, basically no other addons are needed. You can just import your own code!

GO SKRIPT MIRROR!
In my personal opinion, I think this an awesome addon. Really nice.
Perfect, but I shall suggest a better name, "JavaSkript".
I have to say at first this was very overwhelming, but once getting used to how it all works, its pretty amazing how many doors this addon opens up for Skript writing! thanks for such a great addon!
With this addon, you don't really need any other addons installed. You can basically make your own addon. which I highly love. Less addons = better.