Solved How to give a custom skull

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
I am aware that you can easily give and use a specific player's head with it's skin in a gui using the code below.
code_language.skript:
command /selvati:
    trigger:
        give player skull of ("Selvati" parsed as offline player)

I would like to know how to use custom skulls in a gui and even give them to a player, for example, Hypixel bedwars drops custom present skulls this time of year, and their advent calendar is filled with custom skulls, if anyone even has a clue on how to turn the vanilla /give command below into a skript syntax, please do help me out!
/give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Christmas ball ornament (light blue)"},SkullOwner:{Id:"de3f6a2d-45e3-4991-9781-ad0361ee2893",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOGM4YTgyNGI5Yjk0OTM5YWYyZThjZTE4ODQ4MjYxOGRhZDkzM2FlNWRkNjcxYTdiOWFjOTk5ZDNhM2I2MWE1In19fQ=="}]}}}

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to ("NameOfPlayer" parsed as offline)' skull #Skellett Gui
Or youre adding NBT to the Items. easier way.

code_language.skript:
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to ("NameOfPlayer" parsed as offline)' skull #Skellett Gui
I know how to do that, I need to know how to do that but with custom texture values or something similar to the command above, it’s not actually a player skull texture it is a custom textured skull.

code_language.skript:
That isn't skellett. It's vanilla skript. I feel like i've said this before.

Since skStuff isn't updated anymore, I'll give you a way to do it with MundoSK and ProtocolLib.
code_language.skript:
set {_value} to "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOGM4YTgyNGI5Yjk0OTM5YWYyZThjZTE4ODQ4MjYxOGRhZDkzM2FlNWRkNjcxYTdiOWFjOTk5ZDNhM2I2MWE1In19fQ=="

set {_skull} to skull from skin with value {_value} signature ""
set data value of {_skull} to 3
give {_skull} to player

Reactions: Ayham Alali
Since skStuff isn't updated anymore, I'll give you a way to do it with MundoSK and ProtocolLib.
code_language.skript:
set {_value} to "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOGM4YTgyNGI5Yjk0OTM5YWYyZThjZTE4ODQ4MjYxOGRhZDkzM2FlNWRkNjcxYTdiOWFjOTk5ZDNhM2I2MWE1In19fQ=="

give {_skull} to player
Everything seemed as it would've worked but alas there is one error. Suggestions?
upload_2017-12-23_22-0-50.png

[doublepost=1514088087,1514088051][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
command /head-test:
    trigger:
        give {_skull} to player

Status
Not open for further replies.