Resource icon

Script Nick/Skin changer 1.7

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

i need help
Code:
[12:17:42 INFO]: [Skript] Reloading Nick-SkinChanger.sk...
[12:17:42 ERROR]: Functions cannot be used here. (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 38: set player's display name to removeColor(arg, sender)')
[12:17:42 ERROR]: Functions cannot be used here. (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 40: set player's mundosk tablist name to removeColor(arg, sender)')
[12:17:42 ERROR]: Functions cannot be used here. (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 42: set player's nametag to removeColor(arg, sender)')
[12:17:42 INFO]: [Skript] Encountered 3 errors while reloading Nick-SkinChanger.sk!
>

You're retiring from Skript? :emoji_astonished:
I been a long time ago thinking about it, I don't have anything to do with Skript anymore so I'm just wandering around the discord guilds and sometimes helping people but that's it. I don't have plans to do anything more than help people once I get tired of that and then left the community.

I downloaded all the updated dependencies but it is still giving me the same errors I pasted on the review of the page.