how to put egg spawn of villager in inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'm going to write in caps because I'm very upset about this. Pardon me. This is not specifically against @iAstora, rather towards all people making topics like this one.

1. YOU DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING AN HELP TOPIC
2. YOU GIVE DETAILS
3. YOU DON'T CREATE A HELP THREAD FOR SUCH STUFF, HELP IS FOR WHEN YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE CODE YOU ALREADY WROTE
4. WE ARE NOT HERE TO SPOONFEED YOU, RATHER GIVE YOU CLUES
5. You'd do it through NBT, do some research about spawn egg NBT
6. Don't count on me to give you the code
7. DON'T PUT "PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" IN A HELP TOPIC. IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE STUPIDEST NOOB EARTH HAS KNOWN

Sorry if this was too violent, I just needed to let it out.

Reactions: YoshYz
I know this post is a bit old but I needed an answer and found one. So for anyone else wanting to know,
code_language.skript:
set slot 4 of player to spawn_egg:120
The numbers for each egg do not go in order, this post has a list of a lot of them:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...discussion-and/2284894-give-id-for-spawn-eggs

**it's still the way of damage values, but it's working on mc1.12.1. The only ones I can't get to work are newer mobs like llamas and parrots etc
**Edit #2: Got around new eggs by setting up a command that sets a variable to player's tool. Using that variable in the gui if the tool was a spawn egg will use that specific spawn egg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.