New Skript Coming

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh look someone already did that. 6 years ago.
Yes, I have seen that. It uses Jython, something I do not like, and it is clearly outdated, hence the former need for New Skript Python Edition.

Also, the Skommittee is awesome.
[doublepost=1495581218,1495581185][/doublepost]
Never change a running system. Kinda useless.
This is just so wrong on so many levels.
[doublepost=1495586387][/doublepost]
That is nothing like what you're trying to do. That compiles it into Skript, which you were trying to get away from. You clearly don't get that if Skript works, we will use it. 90% of us already know other programming languages but we don't need a more advanced version of skript with the same capabilities. It works, why stop using it?
Lots of things work, but not all of those things work well!

Yes, I have seen that. It uses Jython, something I do not like, and it is clearly outdated, hence the former need for New Skript Python Edition.

Also, the Skommittee is awesome.
[doublepost=1495581218,1495581185][/doublepost]
This is just so wrong on so many levels.
[doublepost=1495586387][/doublepost]
Lots of things work, but not all of those things work well!
Such as? No one is going to switch to a new language if 95% of the old one works. How do you know that your version won't have the same amount of stuff wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.