Weird problem with a skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDev

Mar 25, 2017
This is my skript:
Code:
on rightclick on entity:
    if event-entity is not villager:
        stop
    if name of event-entity is "x":
        if name of tool of event-player is "&aFactions":
            send "&a[GEMS] &fTe trimitem pe %name of tool of player%&f..." to event-player
            connect event-player to bungeecord server "factions"
        if name of tool of event-player is "&aSkyBlock":
            connect event-player to bungeecord server "skyblock"
        if name of tool of event-player is "&aSurvival":
            connect event-player to bungeecord server "survival"

When someone clicks a villager with the paper called "Factions", it teleports everyone online to the server. Here's a video of what is happening:

Can someone help me? And sorry if there's a thread format, I coudn't find it.

Could not replicate

My setup: Skungee 1.0.7a, Spigot 1.12.2, Skript dev-37c, Two Servers running Skungee and a Bungecord running 1.12-SNAPSHOT online-mode enabled, and two premium accounts.

My test code:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick on entity:
        stop
        if name of tool of event-player is "&aTest":
            connect event-player to bungeecord server "TestServer 2"

You have something else conflicting.

Also I suggest doing on rightclick on villager: for performance.

Please provide more information like your addons and plugins you're using, your online states of the servers and the Bungeecord, if you have the bungeecord option enabled in the Spigot.yml, versions of everything and any other information you can provide. Also try enabling debug mode to see the actual packets being sent.

Last edited:
Could not replicate

My setup: Skungee 1.0.7a, Spigot 1.12.2, Skript dev-37c, Two Servers running Skungee and a Bungecord running 1.12-SNAPSHOT online-mode enabled, and two premium accounts.

My test code:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick on entity:
        stop
        if name of tool of event-player is "&aTest":
            connect event-player to bungeecord server "TestServer 2"

You have something else conflicting.

Also I suggest doing on rightclick on villager: for performance.

Please provide more information like your addons and plugins you're using, your online states of the servers and the Bungeecord, if you have the bungeecord option enabled in the Spigot.yml, versions of everything and any other information you can provide. Also try enabling debug mode to see the actual packets being sent.

I can't find what's causing this, maybe because the server is in offline mode. Anyways, I'll try using some other methods to do this. Thanks for the reply.

And also someone close the thread, thanks.

I can't find what's causing this, maybe because the server is in offline mode. Anyways, I'll try using some other methods to do this. Thanks for the reply.

And also someone close the thread, thanks.
It would be nicer if you answered his questions (which could also help you), because Lime probably doesn't want bugs like this in his addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.