Upgrading System problem Again yes XD

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
SO now a problem i have that it does this
on inventory click:
if name of item is "&7Stone Club [Lv 1]":
if the 6th line of lore of item contains "&7Upgrade Progress: 0 / 2":
if player has 2 stone hoe:
remove 2 stone hoe from player's inventory
give player a unbreakable glowing stone hoe named "&7Stone Club [Lv 1]" with lore "&7Confusion I||&7---------------------||&7Attack Damage: 8||&7Attack Speed: 0.4||&7---------------------||&7Upgrade Progress: 1 / 2||&7Rarity: Common"
set {_damage} to 8
set {_speed} to -3.6
add "{AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:""generic.attackDamage"",Name:""generic.attackDamage"",Amount:%{_damage}%,Operation:0,UUIDLeast:324464,UUIDMost:154531,Slot:""mainhand""},{AttributeName:""generic.attackSpeed"",Name:""generic.attackSpeed"",Amount:%{_speed}%,Operation:0,UUIDLeast:8055,UUIDMost:772149,Slot:""mainhand""}]}" to nbt of player's tool
#Stone Club
Now what it does is it creates everything except the attack damage/speed and it is the last piece of this puzzle so please help me one last time!
(i have already tried stone hoe on the end doesnt work)

Wait what? Can you maybe show in an example?
[doublepost=1506717424,1506717340][/doublepost]nvm i understand what you meant sorry.
[doublepost=1506717466][/doublepost]Here is the ACTUAL code:
Code:
on inventory click:
    if name of item is "&7Stone Club [Lv 1]":
        if the 6th line of lore of item contains "&7Upgrade Progress: 0 / 2":
            if player has 2 stone hoe:
                remove 2 stone hoe from player's inventory
                give player a unbreakable glowing stone hoe named "&7Stone Club [Lv 1]" with lore "&7Confusion I||&7---------------------||&7Attack Damage: 8||&7Attack Speed: 0.4||&7---------------------||&7Upgrade Progress: 1 / 2||&7Rarity: Common"
                set {_damage} to 8
                set {_speed} to -3.6
                add "{AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:""generic.attackDamage"",Name:""generic.attackDamage"",Amount:%{_damage}%,Operation:0,UUIDLeast:324464,UUIDMost:154531,Slot:""mainhand""},{AttributeName:""generic.attackSpeed"",Name:""generic.attackSpeed"",Amount:%{_speed}%,Operation:0,UUIDLeast:8055,UUIDMost:772149,Slot:""mainhand""}]}" to nbt of player's tool
                #Stone Club

Status
Not open for further replies.