Solved The pieces are unloading and then carrying the piece of the world that I teleported.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
I have a question that intrigues me on my server. For example, I'm in HyPixel there when I press SkyWars it quickly appears that all minecraft screen full of earth. FabricioSouza I do not understand what you mean, so when I teleport to SkyWars on Hypixel it quickly appears all that screen of the ground minecraft and when it lowers the terrain of the SkyWars Lobby I am teleported, already in my server it is different, let's quote an example: I'm in the LobbyPrincipal and I press the EggWars menu there at that moment the pieces of LobbyPrincipal are unloading, that white screen appears and teleport me to EggWars, but I do not want it that way, I want it, just like it happened in hypixel when I press SkyWars the minecraft's ground screen appears and when the terrain shows down the lobby. Someone help me please.
[doublepost=1522607214,1522606754][/doublepost]Someone help me.
[doublepost=1522616339][/doublepost]Someone help me, please.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBolenback, post: 28272, member: 5254"] Ok, então estou curioso, este não é um problema do Skript que você está tendo?

Seu servidor é um servidor bungee? [/ QUOTE]

As well.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBolenback, post: 28275, member: 5254"] Não tenho certeza de como "AS WELL" responde à minha pergunta [/ QUOTE]

It is not.

[QUOTE = "ShaneBolenback, post: 28277, member: 5254"] Ok, se não é um problema de skript, por que você está postando na seção de ajuda do skript? [/ QUOTE]

Eita, it was bad, I did not know, but you know how to fix the chunks.

I suggest using a forum that is appropriate to your issue. I’m not really sure what your problem is without seeing it. The reason on servers you see the dirt loading screen is generally when you’re on a bungee network and you switch servers, or when you’re on a single server and you tp to another world.

My error is because I do not understand is that when I am ne some server besides mine, for example in Hypixel when I teleport to SkyWars that land screen quickly appears and when the terrain low teleports me, but in my server it is different, When I teleport myself to my server, the pieces are completely stapled and then it teleports me, or the pieces are discharging and go white. You understand.

My error is because I do not understand is that when I am ne some server besides mine, for example in Hypixel when I teleport to SkyWars that land screen quickly appears and when the terrain low teleports me, but in my server it is different, When I teleport myself to my server, the pieces are completely stapled and then it teleports me, or the pieces are discharging and go white. You understand.
I do not understand. I suggest using a forum such as spigot or minecraft forum, and post a video of what is happening so someone can see what is going on, because this sounds like an issue with your server

[QUOTE = "ShaneBolenback, post: 28281, member: 5254"] Eu não entendo. Sugiro usar um fórum como spigot ou minecraft forum e postar um vídeo do que está acontecendo para que alguém possa ver o que está acontecendo, porque isso parece um problema com o seu servidor [/ QUOTE]

See if you understand, When I teleport to the skywars in hypixel the chunks are not bugged already on my server the chunks are completely bugged white.

Again,
I suggest using a forum such as spigot or minecraft forum, and post a video of what is happening so someone can see what is going on, because this sounds like an issue with your server

You know at least how to make a multilobby system equal to that of Hypixel. If you do not know what is multilobby is like in hypixel, right clicking on the nether star has several lobbies equal to Hypixel.

Ive never been on Hypixel.... and never intend to. I would suggest if you are looking to create a skript for it, start a thread in skript help or requests. If you are looking to do it without Skript then check out Spigots forums, they probably have a channel appropriate to server/plugin help.

Status
Not open for further replies.