summon lightning bolt now working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Toadyboii

Jan 31, 2024
code:
on damage:
if {smite.%attacker's uuid%} is true:
summon lightning bolt

i have tried summon lightning bolt at victim,stirke lightning effect etc.But it doesnt work,i dont understand why

do you have errors?

strike lightning effect at the victim

try debugging:
on damage:
if {smite.%attacker's uuid%} is set:
send "yyy" to attacker

on damage:
send "zzz" to attacker

To understand until your script work fine

"strike lightning effect at the victim" work fine for me with last version of skript

Last edited:
do you have errors?

strike lightning effect at the victim

try debugging:
on damage:
if {smite.%attacker's uuid%} is set:
send "yyy" to attacker

on damage:
send "zzz" to attacker

To understand until your script work fine

"strike lightning effect at the victim" work fine for me with last version of skript
issue is that lightning effect only summons the effect,though i want a lightning bolt to spawn,deal additional damage and set enemies on fire.

issue is that lightning effect only summons the effect,though i want a lightning bolt to spawn,deal additional damage and set enemies on fire.
I'm pretty sure there are existing code statements to both damage and set the player on fire. Here. I didn't include how to damage a player as it's a very simple expression and shouldn't be too difficult to figure out :emoji_slight_smile: