spawn minecart when block is clicked

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

masonismediocre

Apr 1, 2020
I have the line "spawn minecart at clicked block". It works properly with other minecart types, like when I replace it with "spawn minecart with chest at clicked block". When I use the spawn minecart at clicked block line, it prevents further lines from executing after, and does not spawn a minecart.
I am using skBee 2.7.6, Skellett 2.0.9, SkQuery 4.1.9, skRayFall 1.9.28, and Skript 2.8.4

Thanks for your help

SkRayFall and SkQuery are outdated and can cause problems. Most of their syntax is in recent versions of Skript, SkBee, and SkQuery.
Your version of skbee is extremely out of date. Well over a year. We are on release 3.4.3 as of now.

Updating/removing these addons should fix many issues you may have with skript.