someone explain me what im doing wrong

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay bug will be easy fix but how do they buy the generator then?
They shift right click the gen then it takes the money for example we put all on 1 then it removes the gen then gives to ur inventory the gen and if ur inventory is full it wont waste money and wont give u it and will tell them that its full

They shift right click the gen then it takes the money for example we put all on 1 then it removes the gen then gives to ur inventory the gen and if ur inventory is full it wont waste money and wont give u it and will tell them that its full

2 things how do they get the first gen? and why not just replace the gen thats already there?

just found another glitch it drops the block itself and gives them the gen too so like if u break a coal gen it gives u the gen and drops the coal block
whoops forgot
[doublepost=1583421107,1583419939][/doublepost]
are the admin commands also for admins or where meant for the shop/upgrade console only?

can u buy only the first gen and then upgrade it or can u also buy already upgraded?
?

perhaps im really late and this code is bad and outdated from the current code but this command is sooooo overly complicated, judging off the first code that was sent this is what i rewrote
Code:
options:
    time: 5
    itembar: |
    prefix: &7[&e&lCoil&7]&f&l -
    items: 2

variables:
    {generator} = true
    {mcd} = true

command gen <text> <text>:
    permission: generator.admin
    usage: {@prefix} &6- &c/gen [<option>] [<gentype>]
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "give":
            if arg-2 is "coal":
                give player coal block named "&8&lCoal Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "iron":
                give player iron block named "&7&lIron Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "pumpkin":
                give player pumpkin named "&6&lPumpkin Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "melon":
                give player melon block named "&9&lMelon Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "wheat":
                give player hay block named "&c&lWheat Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "diamond":
                give player diamond block named "&b&lDiamond Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "emerald":
                give player emerald block named "&a&lEmerald Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else:
                send "{@prefix} Add a gen type"
        else if arg-1 is "on":
            set {generator} to true
            send "{@prefix} &7&lGenerator is now on"
        else if arg-1 is "off":
            set {generator} to false
            send "{@prefix} &7&lGenerator is now off"
        else if arg-1 is "bar":
            set {mcd} to false
            send "{@prefix} Bar Mod On"
        else if arg-1 is "time":
            set {mcd} to true
            send "{@prefix} Time Mod On"
        else:
            send "{@prefix} &6- &c/gen [<option>] [<gentype>]"

perhaps im really late and this code is bad and outdated from the current code but this command is sooooo overly complicated, judging off the first code that was sent this is what i rewrote
Code:
options:
    time: 5
    itembar: |
    prefix: &7[&e&lCoil&7]&f&l -
    items: 2

variables:
    {generator} = true
    {mcd} = true

command gen <text> <text>:
    permission: generator.admin
    usage: {@prefix} &6- &c/gen [<option>] [<gentype>]
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "give":
            if arg-2 is "coal":
                give player coal block named "&8&lCoal Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "iron":
                give player iron block named "&7&lIron Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "pumpkin":
                give player pumpkin named "&6&lPumpkin Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "melon":
                give player melon block named "&9&lMelon Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "wheat":
                give player hay block named "&c&lWheat Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "diamond":
                give player diamond block named "&b&lDiamond Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else if arg-2 is "emerald":
                give player emerald block named "&a&lEmerald Generator" with lore "{@prefix} &6- &bSneak and mine to pickup"
            else:
                send "{@prefix} Add a gen type"
        else if arg-1 is "on":
            set {generator} to true
            send "{@prefix} &7&lGenerator is now on"
        else if arg-1 is "off":
            set {generator} to false
            send "{@prefix} &7&lGenerator is now off"
        else if arg-1 is "bar":
            set {mcd} to false
            send "{@prefix} Bar Mod On"
        else if arg-1 is "time":
            set {mcd} to true
            send "{@prefix} Time Mod On"
        else:
            send "{@prefix} &6- &c/gen [<option>] [<gentype>]"

can u explain me whats wrong with my code?
[doublepost=1583423016,1583422984][/doublepost]
i dont think its overcomplicated?

[doublepost=1583423016,1583422984][/doublepost]
i dont think its overcomplicated?
I'm not saying your code was overcomplicated, I was saying that the command in the code that came with the post (the first post, not your reply) was overcomplicated. I think nothing is wrong with the code, I just saw the command and thought I'd rewrite it for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.