SkellettProxy error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDev

Mar 25, 2017
Skript Version: Skript 2.2 (dev31b)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12
---
Full Code:
Note: If the code is too large, feel free to use a pasting website (Pastebin or hastebin)
Note: If a variable is being set in another script, but not shown, please explain how they are being set

Code (Skript):
  1. - not related to any ocde
Errors on Reload:

Code (Skript):
  1. -
Console Errors: (if applicable)

Code (Skript):
https://hastebin.com/ohefinamez.md

Other Useful Info:

Addons using (including versions):
latest Skellett & SkellettProxy

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? Tried modifying the eventport and the server-name from server.properties. none worked. tried everything i could find. here are my configs:
https://gyazo.com/5e2dee9a0a91a6647bf4060fd9e88ad2 (Lobby)
https://gyazo.com/501541cd150f32fbcab6d8f017e1ca7b (Bungee)

I am using Waterfall. I also tried switching to Bungee, still didn't work.

Latest Skellett and SkellettProxy 1.3.3a work fine. I have been in the process of recoding Skellett for awhile now. So I don't have time to work on fixing an issue that can be solved by using the versions listed and have events on false on every Skellett server.

Reactions: SkyDev
Latest Skellett and SkellettProxy 1.3.3a work fine. I have been in the process of recoding Skellett for awhile now. So I don't have time to work on fixing an issue that can be solved by using the versions listed and have events on false on every Skellett server.
Said it above, i'm using the last version of skellett and 1.3.3a of SkellettProxy, with events off, but still the same error.

Last edited:
I have the same problem. While my server is running on root user or another one, the same error is printed in console. Idk what's happend. Ports are unlocked and bigger than 1024, users has permission to bind adres. Please, help. OS: Ubuntu

So... can you give us any type of support?
Your skellettproxy plugin doesn't work for a lot of people :/ (3 here)

I made a video trying to configure it. Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong if you're have some free time:

Status
Not open for further replies.