Solved Remove item lore/details in a gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

descreetOP

Jan 2, 2024
set slot 14 of {_gui} to silence armor trim smithing template with name "&5&lMORPHS MENU GUI" with lore "&dMorphs Menu GUI"
So this line sets slot 14 to silence armor trim smithing template but the object infos remains. How do i remove them?

s.png

this is what I usually do:

CoffeeScript:
command saveitem <text>:
    trigger:
        set {items::%arg-1%} to player's tool

#In your other code:
set slot 14 of {_gui} to {items::MorphMenu}

I'm rusty with skript so forgive me if it's not right

Reactions: descreetOP
I can't test it now, from what I understand the saveitem command only serves momentarily to save the modified item without lore (sorry for any misinterpretation, I am not very good with skript :emoji_slight_smile: )

Not quite, the item is saved forever in a list. The item is saved as it is in your hand, so all you have to do is remove the item flags from it. If you don't know how to do that I can show you how to set flags for an item

Thank you, i solved it using this expression
set slot 14 of {_gui} to silence armor trim smithing template with all flags hidden named "&5&lMORPHS MENU GUI" with lore "&dMorphs Menu GUI"
using SkBee

Reactions: Merrical