Recipe Manager (1.13.2+ ONLY)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Yea it was a little more directed towards @ShaneBee, but your post had the error so I quoted that. It's just weird since the line seems to get recognized as a condition, and that's why Skript tried to convert it to a boolean. It's probably because skript-mirror has registered methods as an effect and expression, otherwise value returning wouldn't be possible, and Skript thought this should be parsed as an expression (which could then be converted to a boolean for the condition), not an effect for some reason. But this doesn't make sense, Skript should clearly parse this as an effect.
If you read up on the rest of the replies, this issue is not from Skript nor skript-mirror, its from Tablisknu, Im not sure why that plugin is interjecting and causing issues.
Personally, I have never had any issues with this code.

If you read up on the rest of the replies, this issue is not from Skript nor skript-mirror, its from Tablisknu, Im not sure why that plugin is interjecting and causing issues.
I did read the rest of the replies, and saw that it was caused by Tablisknu. Same as you, it didn't understand why Tablisknu would have anything to do with this.

I did read the rest of the replies, and saw that it was caused by Tablisknu. Same as you, it didn't understand why Tablisknu would have anything to do with this.
Me neither. But I already reported it. https://github.com/TlatoaniHJ/Tablisknu/issues/4

If possible, test the code with the Tablisknu addon, to see if the same thing happens.

If possible, test the code with the Tablisknu addon, to see if the same thing happens.
Honestly I'm not going to test with other addons.
If an addon breaks something in skript-mirror, thats it's fault, not mine.

I personally don't use Skript myself. I just created this a while back for anyone who wanted a proper working recipe manager.

This snapshot fix the issue: tlatoani.us/tablisknu/download/snapshot

Thanks for the help shane