Problem with shulker's inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Doodle

Sep 3, 2023
I am trying to make a dupe Skript that checks for blacklisted items, even from shulkers. However, even when I get no errors, when I run the command, nothing happens. Here is my skript:

Code:
else if player's held item is any shulker box:
                        set {_hs} to player's held item
                        set {_sh::*} to all items in {_hs}'s inventory
                        loop {_sh::*}:
                            if {blacklist::*} contains {sh::*}:
                                send action bar "&cYou thought you were slick." to player
                            else:
                                exit loop

I tried many things, not just this. I tried looping items in the shulker's inventory directly, but literally nothing worked. If I didn't get an error, nothing happened at all. Please help!

Also, ignore my broken format, it's correct.

I am trying to make a dupe Skript that checks for blacklisted items, even from shulkers. However, even when I get no errors, when I run the command, nothing happens. Here is my skript:

Code:
else if player's held item is any shulker box:
                        set {_hs} to player's held item
                        set {_sh::*} to all items in {_hs}'s inventory
                        loop {_sh::*}:
                            if {blacklist::*} contains {sh::*}:
                                send action bar "&cYou thought you were slick." to player
                            else:
                                exit loop

I tried many things, not just this. I tried looping items in the shulker's inventory directly, but literally nothing worked. If I didn't get an error, nothing happened at all. Please help!

Also, ignore my broken format, it's correct.
You could do something like:

Code:
on inventory click:
   event-inventory isn't player's inventory:
      if {blacklist::*} contains event-item:
         set event-item to air # Deletes item
         # Rest of your code here