Percent sign not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX_Oscar_XX

Oct 21, 2019
I am making a Duels skript but i can not get the % in a message to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Skript Version: 2.4-beta9
Skript Author: Oscar (me)
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
Full code

Errors:
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: message  "%"&a&l"%%player%%"&4&lhas invited you to a duel."%" to arg 2 (Duels.sk, line 39: message "%{@before-player}%%player%%{@after-player}%" to arg 2')
i got the same error for every line with the % in it

Addons:
SkQuery-4.1.1
SkStuff
skRayFall+v1.9.18
skUtilities.v0.9.2
skript-mirror-0.19.1

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I have tried to do a space in between, i have tried to do {variable}player{variable2} instead of "%{variable}%%player%%{variable2}%"

Attachments

• Duels[1].sk
    2.7 KB · Views: 193
I am making a Duels skript but i can not get the % in a message to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Skript Version: 2.4-beta9
Skript Author: Oscar (me)
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
Full code

Errors:
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: message  "%"&a&l"%%player%%"&4&lhas invited you to a duel."%" to arg 2 (Duels.sk, line 39: message "%{@before-player}%%player%%{@after-player}%" to arg 2')
i got the same error for every line with the % in it

Addons:
SkQuery-4.1.1
SkStuff
skRayFall+v1.9.18
skUtilities.v0.9.2
skript-mirror-0.19.1

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I have tried to do a space in between, i have tried to do {variable}player{variable2} instead of "%{variable}%%player%%{variable2}%"
Options don't need percentage signs (%) or quotation marks (")

Status
Not open for further replies.