npc command to take money from player, broadcast a message and give a warp permission

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjosi

Apr 8, 2020
Hello! I'm making a Minecraft server, and I'm fairly new at scripting, and I'm trying to get some help, the script i made for now that doesnt work is
command /ulahla:
trigger:
if player's money is more than or equal to 20000:
subtract 20000 from player's money
execute console command "manuaddp %player% warp havenwarp"
else:
send "&cYou can't afford this!!"
wait 3 ticks
open chest with 3 rows named "&8&l| &6&lSecret&e&lPrison &8&l| " to player
format slot 13 of player with book named "&8(&cAdgang til haven&8)" with lore "&cPress here to buy access to haven " to close then run [execute console command "eco take %player% 20000" ]
All help is very much apriciated! :emoji_grinning:

Hi, Welcome to skript community! Nice to have you there but please send code in this format
Code:
command /blah:
 blah blah
[doublepost=1586361319,1586360289][/doublepost]here's your code you asked for if you have any questions please ask and if it works set threat to solved and feel free to drop a like :emoji_slight_smile:

Code:
command /ulahla:
    trigger:
        if player's balance is greater than 20000:
            wait 3 ticks
            open chest with 3 rows named "&8&l| &6&lSecret&e&lPrison &8&l| " to player
            format slot 13 of player with book named "&8(&cAdgang til haven&8)" with lore "&cPress here to buy access to haven " to close then run [execute console command "eco take %player% 20000" ]
            execute console command "manuaddp %player% warp havenwarp"
        else:
            send "&cYou can't afford this!!"

Reactions: Tjosi
Status
Not open for further replies.