Solved not a valid item data error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simzol

Jun 27, 2018
Seoul, South Korea
Hi, I am making shop skript and I am having trouble with this error

code_language.skript:
[15:46:12 ERROR]: ': 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"' is not a valid item data (shop.sk, line 39: set slot 1 of player's current inventory to wheat "&e밀 판매" with lore "&a30원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"')
[15:46:12 ERROR]: ': 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"' is not a valid item data (shop.sk, line 44: set slot 6 of player's current inventory to pumpkin "&e호박 판매" with lore "&a300원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"')
[15:46:12 ERROR]: ': 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"' is not a valid item data (shop.sk, line 45: set slot 7 of player's current inventory to pumpkin_pie "&e호박파이 판매" with lore "&a300원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"')

some of them is working when I change item data to number.
But wheat, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie doesn't work

Can someone help me?

Full code:
code_language.skript:
command /농산물상점:
    trigger:
        open "CHEST" with 2 rows named "&9농산물상점" to player
        wait 1 tick
        set slot 0 of player's current inventory to wheat_seeds named "&e씨앗 판매" with lore "&a1원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 1 of player's current inventory to wheat "&e밀 판매" with lore "&a30원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 2 of player's current inventory to bread named "&e빵 판매" with lore "&a350원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 3 of player's current inventory to melon_seeds named "&e수박씨 판매" with lore "&a250원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 4 of player's current inventory to melon named "&e수박 판매" with lore "&a20원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 5 of player's current inventory to pumpkin_seeds named "&e호박씨 판매" with lore "&a25원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 6 of player's current inventory to pumpkin "&e호박 판매" with lore "&a300원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 7 of player's current inventory to pumpkin_pie "&e호박파이 판매" with lore "&a300원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 8 of player's current inventory to beetroot_seeds named "&e사탕무 씨앗 판매" with lore "&a500원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 9 of player's current inventory to beetroot named "&e사탕무 판매" with lore "&a200원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 10 of player's current inventory to potato named "&e감자 판매" with lore "&a200원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 11 of player's current inventory to poisonous_potato named "&e독감자 판매" with lore "&a1원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 12 of player's current inventory to red_mushroom named "&e빨강버섯 판매" with lore "&a30원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 13 of player's current inventory to brown_mushroom named "&e갈색버섯 판매" with lore "&a350원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 14 of player's current inventory to apple named "&e사과 판매" with lore "&a250원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 15 of player's current inventory to 338 named "&e사탕수수 판매" with lore "&a20원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"
        set slot 16 of player's current inventory to 372 named "&e네더와트 판매" with lore "&a25원||&9좌클릭 : 1개 판매||&9우클릭 : 64개 판매"

I have Skquery, Skellett, Skutilities addon.

Last edited:
You forgot 'named' in lines for slot 1, 6 and 7

Status
Not open for further replies.