Need per user time skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Xytriza

Nov 6, 2023
Hello, I need to set time per user and set blocks around the user (water -> lava) and time to 6000 to 18000 when in region "nether-island" if possible (only on the users client not globally)

idk if it is possible but i will be installing skript extensions if needed

Hi, can you provide more information about your skript help? So when a user joins a region "nether-island" set the time randomly from 6000 to 18000 only via user's client view and what radius you want to apply that replaces water for lava?

If that's correct, try with this (a problem might ocurr that lava might convert into obsidian, but that's not skript's problem):
Code:
options:
    Region: nether-island
    TimeFrom: 6000
    TimeTo: 18000
    PlayerWeather: clear
    ReplaceRadius: 5
on region enter:
    if "%region%" contains "{@Region}":
        set {_time} to "%random integer between {@TimeFrom} to {@TimeTo}%" parsed as timespan
        set time of player to {_time}
        loop blocks in radius {@ReplaceRadius} around player:
            if loop-block is water:
                set loop-block to lava
            if loop-block is stationary water:
                set loop-block to stationary lava

Last edited:
1699449571300.png

how do i fix

it didnt set the time for the player, and it server sided turned the water into lava, not client sided