nbt

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Oct 15, 2023
New york
Code:
command test <number>:   
  trigger:     
    give player paper **with custom nbt "%arg-1%"** of infinity 3 with enchants flag hidden named "<##00fb21>&lC<##00dd1d>&lh<##00bf19>&le<##00a015>&lq<##008211>&lu>##00640d>&le" with lore "&bValue&f: &2$&f%arg-1%" and "&bSigner&f: %player%"
i need help with the nbt how do i set the nbt of the item?, i mean idk why after i named it, it doesnt work, please help

:emoji_skull: bro what addon are you using. That is NOT how you add NBT. You can only add NBT data to entities. Also ur command is completely wrong.

Code:
#You need Skbee for this (I think)
command /test [<integer>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "&4&lPlease specify a number" to player
        else:
            #You can not add an argument as nbt. NBT is set by minecraft. You can't make custom NBT without heavy mods
            give player paper of infinity 3 named "<##00fb21>&lC<##00dd1d>&lh<##00bf19>&le<##00a015>&lq<##008211>&lu>##00640d>&le" with lore "&bValue&f: &2$&f%arg-1%%nl%&bSigner&f: %player%"
            #You don't need to hide enchantments because when you write "with lore", it sets the lore to that and it will not show the enchantments