Solved Multiple lines in lore not working.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailes

Apr 10, 2019
Hi i am currently writing a skript with a gui menu, where i would like to have a item with multiple lines in the lore. I googled myself to that i should use || But this does not work for me, ingame it just stays as one line and replaces the || with ::. Here is the line i am using for lore:
Code:
set {_lore} to "&9Små:&7%{plotmines.small.%player%}%||&9Mellem:&7%{plotmines.medium.%player%}% || &9Store:&7%{plotmines.big.%player%}%"

Hi i am currently writing a skript with a gui menu, where i would like to have a item with multiple lines in the lore. I googled myself to that i should use || But this does not work for me, ingame it just stays as one line and replaces the || with ::. Here is the line i am using for lore:
Code:
set {_lore} to "&9Små:&7%{plotmines.small.%player%}%||&9Mellem:&7%{plotmines.medium.%player%}% || &9Store:&7%{plotmines.big.%player%}%"
code_language.skript:
set {_item} to potion bottle named "&cName of item"
set line 1 of lore of {_item} to "line 1"
set line 2 of lore of {_item} to "line 2"
set slot 0 of player's current inventory to {_item}
[doublepost=1555276042,1555275856][/doublepost]In your case:
code_language.skript:
set {_item} to diamond pickaxe
set line 1 of lore of {_item} to "&9Små:&7%{plotmines.small.%player%}%"
set line 2 of lore of {_item} to "&9Mellem:&7%{plotmines.medium.%player%}%"
set line 3 of lore of {_item} to "&9Store:&7%{plotmines.big.%player%}%"
set slot (number of slot) of player's current inventory to {_item}

Code:
To do it that way you need skQuery-Lime 3.6.1 (not higher as that lore expression was removed)

If you are using Skript 2.3.x it now has built in lore
code_language.skript:
set {_lore::*} to "blah", "Blah" and "blahblah"

How would i do it with format item since i am using that to make the items unstealable.

so use this method
code_language.skript:
set {_lore::*} to "blah", "Blah" and "blahblah"
then in your code you can do things like

Code:
set player's tool to diamond sword named "Sword" with lore {_lore::*}

Thank alot guys! that last one worked Shane. While we are going could you answer a question for me? :emoji_slight_smile:
I have been wondering if there is anyway to have the same command in one skript. Becuase when i have /plotmine give and /plotmine reset in the same skript it says i cannot use the same command.

You can't do that, you will need 1 command with args:
ex:
code_language.skript:
command /plotmine:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 = "give":
            do stuff here
        else if arg-1 = "reset":
            do stuff here

Ok, thanks alot that has been on my mind for osm time i have been using it as /plotminereset and /plotminegive xD

Status
Not open for further replies.